Community Recovery Hub
Community Recovery Hubs are opening in areas of South East Queensland that have been impacted by the severe weather and flooding.
Time & Location
Moorooka, 76 Koala Rd, Moorooka QLD 4105, Australia
About the Event
WHAT THE HUB OFFERS:
- Support for people in activated areas who are unable to apply for grants online or over the phone
- Assistance for people who need psychological, emotional and personal support including counselling
- Information and referral to non-government organisations and local services
- Housing support for displaced homeowners, people in the private rental market, social housing tenants, and homeless people impacted by the floods
- Information to support clean up and recovery, managing health concerns and how to cope.
- ONLY travel to a Community Recovery Hub if it is safe for you to do so
- Online grant applications are still open – visit www.qld.gov.au/SEQRecoveryGrants to check your eligibility, find out what documents you need, and apply online
- The Community Recovery Hotline is operating 24/7 to assist with grant applications and referral to other support – call 1800 173 349
- If you need housing help, call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or visit your nearest Housing Service Centre.
- If you are experiencing, or at risk of homelessness, contact the Homeless Hotline for free on 1800 474 753 (24/7)